5 Things I Didn’t Do Today
We woke up early, before the sun was properly shining. I enjoyed getting out early yesterday, but was too tired this morning. I had great plans, though. None of them happened.
1. I would take Jack to the beach. After failing to get a parking space on a sunny Sunday, I thought Monday would give us more of a chance. Instead, we both fell asleep.
2. I would take Jack to a National Trust property. Instead, he fell asleep on my lap.
3. I would take Jack to Tesco. Instead, he watched me tidy the kitchen and played with a teether.
4. I would walk the trash bag down to the end of the road with Jack. Instead, we worked on sitting and invented a game called ‘daredevil baby’.
5. I would get Jack to sleep on time and do some writing tonight. Instead, he fell asleep, then woke up again, had a massive tantrum, and has been sleeping on my lap for several hours.
Oh well… it was still a nice day.